We are a very laid back group of artists, but we do need to follow some rules to help everything go smoothly. They are mostly common sense, so most importantly, have fun with the clay.
- Bring an apron or towel for wheel classes.
- Students should dress appropriately for working on the wheel, e.g. No low cut tops, (think about how you are leaning forward on the wheel) No short shorts (think about how you straddle the wheel) .
- Best not to wear rings or bracelets (marks up your work) .
- Tie back your hair if it is long.
- Students may not move, pickup or touch anyone else’s work.
- Students may not store their clay at the CLM.
- Students may not put objects e.g. pocketbooks, water bottles, coffee cups on school storage shelves.
- Students should arrive on time and leave at designated class ending time. If students do stay longer the teacher has the right to charge a fee.
- Students are responsible for cleaning up their space at the end of class CLM has the right to dispose of or sell work that is not picked up in a timely manner .
- No running .
- No smoking .
- If any student acts inappropriately they will be asked to leave.
- Classes are not prorated .
- No refund once class has started.
- DO have a good time.